- New service launches to offer high quality, Covid-safe product photography to businesses all over the world
- Experienced team offers expert advice on everything from styling to rollout
- 360-degree imaging helps drive sales and boost Google search results
- The Send Shoot Shine Deliver service offers flexible, convenient product images in a time efficient manner
Cheshire-based experts PJM Photography have launched a new service, providing remote, Covid-safe product photography for commercial use. Already experienced in providing high quality, creative content for marketing material including websites, brochures and social media, PJM have launched their new service to address the needs of businesses affected by the current situation.
“In 2020, a staggering 87 per cent of households in the UK made an online purchase at some point in the preceding 12 months*, so any businesses who are still not selling online are really missing a trick,” explains Pete Morris, one half of the husband and wife team who run PJM Photography. “The difficulty has been how to get high quality images while still maintaining Covid restrictions, though. Using poor quality images will give the wrong impression of your business and products, so it’s well worth investing in professional photos.”
With many years of experience behind them, PJM Photography are perfectly placed to advise on all aspects of the process from the creative focus to practical considerations. Their long involvement with product photography helps to create a result which will drive customer purchases and they work across a range of industries with an abundance of equipment to cover any eventuality.
A particular benefit of using a professional photography team is the ability to create 360-degree product rotational images. These are animated photos which appear to rotate on screen and show the product from all angles. These eye-catching images help to drive sales, boost eCommerce performance and make your website more attractive to search engines, which can result in double the number of visits from potential clients. They also help to make your website look vibrant and engaging and stand out from the crowd.
The new remote service is launching as Send, Shoot, Shine and Deliver (SSSD), which summarises the steps involved.
- Send. To take advantange of the service, clients simply deliver or send products to the Nantwich-based location.
- Shoot. The experts at PJM will prepare, style and photograph the products, all while taking exceptional care of them.
- Shine. To make sure that the finished images are extraordinary, they will be digitially retouched and perfected.
- Deliver. Once your images are ready, they will be uploaded to a password protected client area on the PJM website, where you can view and download them directly. You can then collect your products or use a courier service to pick them up.
“Our remote product photography service is convenient, flexible and it also means that you’re not limited by distance. We create your product images while you continue to run your business, which not only saves you time and money, but it’s also Covid safe, with no risk whatsoever,” explains June Morris.
“Before the photoshoot, we’ll discuss your requirements with you and cover all the fine details so that we know exactly what kind of images you need. We’re members of the Guild of Professional Photographers and you can have complete confidence that you’ll be happy with the results.”